Every purchase must be bought with PAYPAL
You will receive your download via email
Always allow the download the appropriate time to COMPLETE
Once completed a sign may appear PLEASE PURCHASE WINRAR LICENSE, buy online, how to buy, close, help
JUST CLICK ON CLOSE
Then click on the yellow folder to view your videos
Energize Your Life
Say YES to JUICING for AMAZING HEALTH
The regular consumption of fresh alkalizing juice is one of the very best gifts that you can give your body
Health Benefits of Juicing
Relief from digestive and bowel problems
Relief from bloating and wind
Relief from aching joints
Sharper mind and mood
White and sparkling eyes
Improved health at a cellular level
Boosts the immune system
Helps your heart and blood
Helps your bone health
Improves the health of your nervous system
Improves your hormonal health
Helps with fertility
A positive state of mind
Increased motivation + confidence
Appreciation for life and loved ones
Reduced stress and anxiety
Disconnect’s any emotional ties you have with food
Eliminates old negative eating habits
You are not meant to be sick and tired, your body is designed with an incredible system of defense, which can be enhanced and, in some cases, restored, through drinking fresh juices. Even though your body is bombarded by external and internal toxins, you can choose to step in and even the score.
The burden of toxins your body is fighting has been accumulating over time. You may have become accustomed to the general feeling of fatigue and general lack of vitality that toxicity causes. If so, you will be amazed at how much better you feel when you flush your cells with alkalizing green juices.
Dr Norman Walker a juice and raw food pioneer estimated that 80% of all disease begins in the colon. Symptoms include IBS, depression, insomnia, headaches, constipation, foggy brain and many more. Please send me an email to Heather@Zestforlifeni.co.uk requesting a copy of your FREE EBOOK packed full of information about Candida and Leaky Gut Syndrome.
Sometimes no matter how hard you try to “fix” or “improve” your health you just can’t seem to escape the vicious cycle of food/sugar cravings and I am here to tell you that it is ok, and that you have been doing the best you can with the knowledge you have. PLEASE STOP BEING SO HARD ON YOURSELF. I ran to the doctors for so many years and I just kept hitting a brick wall when it came to my health, so I took the pro-active approach and started researching on the internet and this discovery lead me down the path of juicing. Now I want to share my knowledge with you and empower you to claim back your health.
Health is your BIRTHRIGHT
Now I want to ask you a couple of questions.
DO YOU FEEL THAT YOU DESERVE IT?
Sounds strange to ask this question I hear you say, and the reason I did, is because I witness so many people sabotaging their health. They keep doing the things that they know are bad for them, and they are caught in a vicious cycle. You see if you are suffering from GUILT AND SHAME you may be subconsciously “punishing yourself”. When you find yourself doing this chances are you are running with a false belief system.
DO YOU WANT TO GET WELL?
Again another strange question, but all too often we become attached to our illness and take ownership of it, MY depression, MY high blood pressure, MY weight problem, MY IBS, MY addiction, MY _________________ fill in the gap. It becomes part of our identity and letting go of it can be the hardest and scariest thing. Even though it is something that we don’t want we can struggle to release it because it can be a comfort to us (our inner child). You see any illness which has been created (either mental or physical) is just your body “screaming at you ” to start looking after it by ” LOVING YOURSELF“.
So what BLOCK’S people’s HEALTH AND HAPPINESS?
Guilt- when you see yourself as a “bad” person you put a brake on feeling that you don’t deserve good things. Did you know that psychologically every time you feel guilty you have to find a way to punish yourself.
I came up with the following which I think sums it up perfectly;
SHAME- when you have done something or made to do something in your past that you can’t get over
UNFORGIVENESS- not forgiving people who have hurt you or NOT FORGIVING YOURSELF (sometimes the hardest thing to do)
Holding into past hurts, anger and resentment
Blaming parents and others for your problems (playing the victim)
Negative and Limiting Beliefs (sometimes unconscious) “I’m not good enough”, “I’m not worthy”, “What’s wrong with me”, “I’m sick”, “I’m depressed”, “I’m fat”, “I’m ugly”, “I’m not smart enough”, ”I’m too old”, “I’m ___________________________ fill in the blank”. This will show up with you sabotaging your health and happiness
Excuses “I don’t have time”, “I can’t afford it”, “I can’t be bothered”, “I’ve got kids” (and the only person that suffers is you, because the longer the excuses go on the more unhappy you become
Negative thoughts (level 2 consciousness) fear, worry, doubt, uncertainty
Not releasing your negative emotions on a daily basis
A broken heart (once the heart gets hurt in anyway then you tend to close it down to stop getting hurt again and this is a BIG MISTAKE)
A crushed spirit
Mental habits and conditioning
Not knowing how to let go of the past
Inner conflict, when you are stuck and can’t make a decision
Not knowing your TRUE VALUES
Making poor choices and decisions time and time again
Your own “RIGID” rules that say I need to do A,B and C before I can be happy or healthy
Not loving or accepting yourself unconditionally
Fighting against yourself
Not surrendering to the process of LIFE
TOXICITY IN THE BODY
From Toxic foods
From household chemicals
From drugs (including prescription)
Weakened Digestive system so you won’t even feel the benefits of healthy foods
You see memories buried deep within the subconscious mind from childhood trauma, abuse, a learned restrictive belief system; emotional injuries that haven’t been forgiven or just lack of attention can cause a blockage in your energy system. Tension builds up in the body from repeated denial, guilt, repression and unfelt emotions. Eventually, everything is affected from posture, metabolism, breathing and emotional state. It’s the repression of emotions that cause pain, suffering, and disease, which in turn BLOCKS YOUR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS.
Change your thinking and heal suppressed emotions to change your life experience
To heal the effects release the cause. Is it really worth the price you are paying to hold onto suppressed emotions? You only hurt yourself. Be open to the other point of view you have been rejecting. Your body will rejuvenate itself. But you have to release that stuck energy with love and compassion for yourself.
You see the unhealthy relationship that the majority of us have within ourselves is really the one dynamic that keeps us at war inside ourselves, constantly feeling hurt, angry, powerless, anxious, guilty, ashamed, stressed, unhappy, unhealthy and unsatisfied because we know that in the past we have not related to ourselves with the unconditional love, kindness and compassion that we both desire and deserve.
You need to shift your focus off food and onto learning how to LOVE YOURSELF. How you see yourself and ultimately how you talk about yourself both internally and externally is more important than what you are eating.
It’s time to make peace with yourself folks and stop this “food battle”. Release yourself from your “DIET PRISON”, only you have the key!
Face your inner world with courage BE BRAVE
PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT DO DIETS OR EATING PLANS.
So why do I BELIEVE in JUICE FASTING combined with MEDITATION?
Firstly I BELIEVE in the MIND/BODY CONNECTION so therefore you need to FOCUS on HEALING THE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR MIND.
Second of all fasting originated from the Bible in Isaiah 58v8 it states:
“Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear”
You see LOVE heals the MIND and BODY through fasting and it also:
1) Rests the stomach. For the tens of millions of people who are on acid-suppressing drugs and for older folks who often don’t produce enough stomach acid making the stomach work less to extract nutrients can be a huge benefit. Juices require less of the stomach’s digestive processing (churning, acid and pepsin).
2) Rests and repairs the gut. Toxic foods (including saturated fats, refined carbs, foods with additives, pesticides and allergenic foods), taking medications (such as antibiotics or antacids), and even stress can impair the intestine’s functioning. There can easily be an imbalance in the gut microbiome (flora and fauna balance) as well as actual breaks in the intestinal barrier (“leaky gut”) — allowing substances into our bodies that should not get a free pass. Consuming a phytonutrient-dense rainbow plant-based juice diet allows food to be assimilated quickly through the intestine consuming less energy, while the toxin-free, nutrient-dense food helps to repair the gut itself.
3) Rests the liver. The liver is our main detoxifying organ. Every molecule of food that is absorbed through the intestinal wall (fiber is not absorbed) moves into the liver for detoxification and preparation before being allowed to enter the rest of the body. Problem is, there are too many toxins for most of our livers to handle — with many passing unchecked into the general circulation to wreak havoc in distant cells. A juice cleanse rests the liver’s overload.
4) Reduces your appetite. Juicing doesn’t really shrink the stomach although it feels like it does. Juicing eliminates the habit of comfort eating, and makes you feel satisfied with less food than usual. This provides a big psychological boost to help get over the hurdle of changing habits.
5) Eases food decision-making. Juicing focuses on consuming fresh whole food produce every few hours — and reduces the enslavement of thinking constantly about what the next meal is going to be. Not only do we feel sated, but realize we are no longer slaves to our addictions with (often very harmful) foods.
6) Eliminates harmful foods. The juice cleanse eliminates dairy, wheat, gluten and fermented foods from the diet (as well as coffee and alcohol). In my experience, the majority of patients over 40 are relatively insensitive to wheat. Being off this and other common trigger foods for a period then reintroducing them can help define what foods are causing our body problems.
7) Floods our body with super nutrition. Being on an all-produce diet gives us not only the vitamins and minerals but the all-important phytonutrients that are powerhouses for the clean-up and healing process. Juices are by nature raw foods and retain nutrients that would be destroyed by cooking, including some B vitamins and especially (digestive and anti-inflammatory) enzymes.
9) Weight Loss. As you are feeling better and having more energy, you also naturally lose weight. Some of this is water bloat, but also some is fat. A juice cleanse (three days minimum) is a great way to jump start a diet. It not only helps control appetite and cravings, but is naturally lower in calories, while supplying the body with probably more concentrated beneficial energizing and healing nutrients than it has seen before.
9) Improves energy. After the first day’s adjustment period (mostly missing crunching, and any coffee/alcohol cessation symptoms), most people begin to feel much more energy and clarity (by consuming only fresh juices) than they ever did with frequent caffeine drinks.
10) Rehydrates the body. Most of my new patients consume inadequate fluids, often having diuretics such as coffee or tea as their main beverages. Drinking sufficient fluids (5-6 glasses/day) makes the body function more efficiently, increases energy (often successfully removing the brain fog), and helps insure proper elimination of toxins.
11) Reduces physical problems. You begin to feel generally better, not just with your energy, but with many chronic symptoms such as headaches, rashes, general aches, congested sinuses and chest, and bloating/cramping/gas. Too much of the time our body is fighting off the things we do to it (especially with food but also with lack of sleep, inactivity and stress). Take a break, rest the body (and mind) and flood it with nutrients.
12) Allow maximum detoxification. To optimally support all phases of the body’s natural detox process, you need a very broad range of plant-supplied nutrients like anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories. By providing the body with super-nutrient dense foods juicing allows the body to have more of the resources it needs to support the phases of detoxification, and even to begin to help remove the cumulative toxins stored in the body
13) Heals our cells. Switching to a plant-based diet allows cells to work optimally to re-establish efficient internal messaging and manufacturing processes, allowing the mitochondria to create energy without having to fight off a plethora of free radicals and inflammation, and reducing some of the impediments to proper DNA functioning.
14) It causes your SPIRIT to RISE and will change how you think. It will break down walls of mental habits and conditioning that are no longer serving you any purpose. Combine juice fasting with either of my two online programmes CHANGE YOUR THINKING, CHANGE YOUR LIFE or BREAK FREE and you will experience your FREEDOM.
(P.S Juice Fasting is not for everyone. Check with your health care provider first, especially people who are pregnant, underweight, diabetic, have unstable heart disease or low blood pressure, or who have life-threatening health challenges. Although I highly recommend adding ALKALIZING JUICES to your BODY)
I – Intuition
C- Clarity and Creativity
E- Empowered & Energised
F- Forgiveness, Freedom & Fearless
A-Acceptance & Alignment
S- Self control, Self Love & Self Respect
T- Trust & Truth
N-Nutrition & Nourishment
G- Giving (makes you want to reach out to others)
So if you would love to get the toxicity out of your mind & body
Just click on the link above and learn all about the health benefits of juicing.
So when you’re ready let’s get you started on your path to Health, Happiness and Amazing Energy.
What all you get with your Video Juicing Demonstration?
What Juicer to Buy
What to Juice, What not to Juice
My lovely mug to inspire and motivate you
Health Benefits of Wheatgrass
Is it ok to Detox?
Crazy monkey Juice Binge ebook
Call me on 07766 740404 to book your appointment
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or physiatrist, I am however a qualified Life Coach, Juice Therapist and Fitness Instructor